As healthcare professionals, we are committed to taking every precaution to provide the safest possible treatment environment. We are strictly adhering to all guidelines administered by the CDC while remaining open, seeing patients, and providing care. Our center(s) and remote location(s) are continually sanitized and deep cleaned. We are also taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- We are providing multi-stage screening for all patients:
- Pre-appointment – We will call all of our patients two days prior to their scheduled appointments to determine if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- Appointment – We will be screening our patients upon entering our center on their current health condition.
- We have made hand sanitizer available upon entering, throughout visitations, and upon exiting our center
- We continue to sanitize all service rooms in our center and highly trafficked areas multiple times a day.
- We are limiting physical contact outside of counseling therapeutic areas.
- We are limiting/restricting family visitations & all off-site activities
- All of our healthcare providers are wearing safety masks and gloves for all medical exams (if on-site), therapeutic treatment & counseling session.
- All of our linens, sterile drapes, and coverings are limited to use by one client/patient.
- We are streamlining our consultations to avoid wait times.
- We have notified our staff to stay home if they feel any symptoms related to COVID-19, feel they may have been exposed to it, or have any other reason to do so.
- Our medical team is monitoring up to date information about COVID-19 from the CDC (Center for Diseases) WHO (World Health Organization) the State & Federal government.
- We are working closely with our state and local health officials to ensure that we are in full compliance with their directives.
- Our intake department is ensuring that we are receiving information on incoming patients that includes inquiries about travel in the last 21 days and exposure as well as experiencing flu and flu-like symptoms.
- Our team continues to maintain a safe and sanitary environment including the provision of supplies that will support the prevention i.e., personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer throughout the facility including continually stepping up the existing hand-washing initiatives.
- We encourage all of our patients to inform us if they are experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu and will gladly work with you to reschedule a consultation*
Feel that you need a reliable source of information? We encourage our patients to follow medically accredited sources for information on COVID-19. Below are sources we believe to be reliable:
We are prepared and able to continue treating all our patients in the safest and most controlled manner. We wish you calmness and good health during this time.